Mid Level Interior Architect / Designer
- Working on projects end to end (not just doors)
- Get into an innovative growing, cool, business.
- Start your dream career right here
- Be part of a team that has fun as a value and means it
Guru Projects is a dynamic, rapidly growing design and fit-out company who offers complete turnkey solutions to clients in the hospitality industry. They deliver complete fit-out solutions to their clients, which comprise layout design, equipment specification, supply of equipment and all necessary building works.
Their mission is to service the Australian hospitality industry in a way it has never been before. They want to take the fear and the complication out of opening up a hospitality business.
And part or their Vision is having the best team of committed, intelligent, knowledge hungry, happy people helping their clients on their journey.
In your new role you will be working closely with a small team and will be responsible for:
- Creating Innovative and unique Concept design
- Work closely with our clients building strong relationships
- Preparing and modifying DA drawings, Construction drawings and tender packages
- Liaising with council, certifiers, consultants, clients and others involved with the project to grasp a full and holistic understanding to increase level of drawing/communicative accuracy for project work
- Ensuring drawings are produced in accordance to BCA and Australia standards.
- Providing technical solutions and being responsible for completing drawing plans and other necessary 2D and 3D drawings using accurate pictures to capture and communicate design ideas for builders and manufacturers.
As an experienced interior designer/ architectural draftsperson of choice for high-end hospitality venues, ideally you will have:
Highly proficiency in ArchiCAD and Adobe Creative Suite skills.
Strengths in design development and documentation skills
Exceptional attention to detail, design principles and standards
Have experience in and a passion for working on projects from concept to execution and productions
Minimum 3 years’ experience in drafting.
Experience in hospitality industry in a distinct advantage
Excellent English communication skills both speaking and writing.
To apply please forward your cv along with a cover letter that showcases your experience as it relates to the key selection criterial/ capabilities required and your suitability for our role